TERMS & CONDITIONS OF HIRE
It is the responsibility of the hirer to ensure that all possible steps are taken to avoid injury or damage to the inflatable.
Please ensure the the following safety instructions are followed:
- 1) Our units have an age limit unless specified differently. Please ensure no-one over this age uses the equiptment.
- 2) No food or drinks to be consumed on the inflatable (To avoid choking and mess).
- 3) All shoes, badges, jewellery, (ie. Large earings, necklaces etc.) MUST be removed. It is recommended that spectacles are also removed.
- 4) No face-paint,Party poppers, Coloured streamers or “silly string” must be used near or on the inflatable, As they can make a mess and permanently stain the unit.
- 5) No smoking near the inflatable.
- 6) Climbing, Hanging, or sitting on the walls is DANGEROUS and must not be allowed.
- 7) A responsible adult must supervise the INFLATABLE at all times.
- 8) Ensure that the inflatable is not overcrowded, and limit the numbers depending on age and size of children using it. If the children are colliding into each other then it is too crowded.
- 9) Try to avoid large children and small children from using the inflatable at the same time. Some children require strict supervision.
- 10) If the inflatable is not being used for any part of the day, Please switch the blower off at the mains, This will reduce your electric bill.
- 11) Do not allow anyone to bounce on the step/front apron. The step is there to help users get on and off.
- 12) Ensure that no-one with a history of back or neck problems are allowed on the inflatable.
- 13) Do not allow users to be on the inflatable during inflation and deflation.
- 14) In the event of heavy rain, It is strongly recommended that the inflatable is switched off. Any wetness, Including bubbling can be dried with a towel. A small picnic table placed over the blower, Will help prevent rain water being sucked into the blower, And then into the inflatable.
- 15) The blower at the back has a safety reset button. In the event that it overheats, Or loses power, Switch the blower off at the mains, And then switch it back on again 1 or 2 minutes later, And it should restart. If it does not, Or there is a power cut, inform us IMMEDIATELY.
- 16) Ensure that the vent on the side of the blower is kept clear at all times.
- 17) If you are unsure about anything, Please contact us.
WHEN BOOKING ONLINE THE FOLLOWING TERMS & CONDITIONS ALSO APPLY:
- 18) If a specific time is required for delivery then it is your responsibility to let us know in the “Message” section of booking form, although we cannot always guarantee a specific delivery time, We ensure all our inflatables are delivered before 12.00pm.
DISCLAIMER(Please Read Carefully)
Please note that all persons using our inflatables do so at their own risk. THE PERSON/ORGANIZATION HIRING THE EQUIPMENT SHALL BE RESPONSIBLE/LIABLE FOR THE THEFT OF, OR DAMAGE TO THE EQUIPMENT WHILST IN THEIR CARE, OR FOR ANY INJURY OCCURING FROM OR AS A RESULT OF MISUSE OR RECKLESS USE. These guidelines are for the safety of all people using this equipment, And it is sole responsibility of the hirer to ensure they are adhered to.
Our company cannot accept any responsibility for any injury caused to anyone using this equipment.
Castleking inflatables reserve the right to accept or reject your order for any reason at anytime. If Castleking inflatables reject your order you will receive a full refund of any money paid.
By Checking the “I agree to Castle kings Terms and Conditions” you agree you have read through and fully understood the terms and conditions of hire.